cefsharp.core.dll, File description: CefSharp.Core.dll
Errors related to cefsharp.core.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, cefsharp.core.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can’t start because cefsharp.core.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting cefsharp.core.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading cefsharp.core.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because cefsharp.core.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- cefsharp.core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall cefsharp.core.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about cefsharp.core.dll
Getting an error like “Could not load file or assembly ‘CefSharp.Core.dll’ or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.” ?
VC++ 2012/2013 Redistributable Package is required in order to run CefSharp.
Available for download at Microsoft webpage
Read more at: the cefsharp wiki
CefSharp.Core.dll is used by, for example:
Available dll-files list
|Bits & Version