csrenderlib.dll, File description: Camtasia Studio render library
Errors related to csrenderlib.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, csrenderlib.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can’t start because csrenderlib.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting csrenderlib.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading csrenderlib.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because csrenderlib.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- csrenderlib.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall csrenderlib.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about csrenderlib.dll
Csrenderlib.dll seems to be used only by Camtasia Studio from TechSmith.
Csrenderlib.dll is normally found in the install directory of Camtasia, ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 8\CSRenderlib.dll
Available dll-files list
|Bits & Version
|Bits & Version