nusound2_win.dll, File description: nusound2_win.dll
Errors related to nusound2_win.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, nusound2_win.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can’t start because nusound2_win.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting nusound2_win.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading nusound2_win.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because nusound2_win.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- nusound2_win.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall nusound2_win.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about nusound2_win.dll
DLL-Files Support says:
If you get an error regarding “Nusound2_win.dll” when trying to play “Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst”, it is probably because your anti virus software removed this file. According to multiple sources online, this is a result of “False Positives”. When scanned at virustotal.com, this file comes back as clean for 45 out of 47 anti virus programs, so it certainly looks like false positive.
Available dll-files list
|Bits & Version