w1import.dll, File description: w1import.dll
Errors related to w1import.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, w1import.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can’t start because w1import.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting w1import.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading w1import.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because w1import.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- w1import.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall w1import.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
Additional details about w1import.dll
[140428 DLL-Files Support;]
Message about missing file w1import.dll related to The Witcher?
This file should be placed in the bin folder in The Witcher 2 installation location, which by default is:
C:\Program Files\The Witcher 2\bin for 32-bit systems
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Witcher 2\bin for 64-bit systems
Available dll-files list
|Bits & Version